Advance Authentication Function For Network and Server
A variety of advanced authentication methods prevent unauthorised access and information leakage.
Biometric Finger-Vein Authentication
Our original innovative finger vein identification makes forged access virtually impossible. Easy use and precision technology ensure critical information safety.
* Requires optional Authentication Unit AU-102 Biometric Finger-Vein Authentication
Non-Contact IC Card Authentication
This non-contact IC smart card system grants access with a single touch. It can be used with your existing ID card system, so updating information is easily manageable.
* Requires optional Authentication Unit AU-201.
Directory services can be used to centrally manage network resources. In addition to providing the ability to use Windows Active Directory servers as authentication servers, the C360 series let administrators select from among up to twenty user authentication servers.
Active Directory Coordination (External-server Authentication)
Directory services can be used to centrally manage network resources. In addition to providing the ability to use Windows Active Directory servers as authentication servers, the C360 series lets administrators select from among up to twenty user authentication servers.
POP before SMTP
Scan to E-mail supports SMTP authentication. The use of a mail server with authentication provides enhanced security against phishing scams, spam, and other unsolicited e-mail.
NDS Authentication over TCP/IP
NDS authentication provides user identification on NDS (Novell Directory Services) running on NetWare 5.1 or later. Conventionally, NDS authentication only supported IPX/SPX protocols, however, the C360 series also supports NDS authentication over TCP/IP.
IP filtering prohibits output from terminals that do not match
specified IP addresses to prevent unauthorised printing by
Built-in User Authentication
- HDD encryption Temporary job data, settings information, and other data on the hard disk drive can be encrypted.
- HDD Auto deletion Image data remaining on the hard disk drive after a job has finished can be automatically overwritten and deleted.
- HDD lock Password protects the hard disk drive to protect data in the event that the hard disk drive is removed from the MFP.
- Random erase formatting This feature randomly overwrites data with random numbers when formatting the hard disk drive to completely eliminate all residual magnetism. This prevents data from being recovered using decryption software.